16 January 2010

chloe sally bag

Was just perusing the net today and stumbled upon this rather lovely shot of Rachel Bilson with the gorgeous Chloe Sally handbag. I'm not usually one for 'it' bags of whatever, but this one is really special.



Also how perfect is her outfit? She always looks flawless though.
This prompted me to do a bit of online stalking (via google images, what did we do before this?!) to find a few more snaps of her bag...




If only I had a spare £1000 lying around I would get this bag for sure... here it is in all its glory...

3 comments:

  1. i'm also not a fan of 'it' bags but i'm with you on this one, such a lovely classic style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the size! its perfectly oversized but not obnoxiously large. so cute on rachel.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List