19 January 2010

topshop shoes

yet another post of something i love ....

these topshop shoes are amazing



shame they are in ankle breaking territory or i would so be buying a pair of these babies. they remind me of the chanel s/s 10 show... they obviously aren't the same as the clogs (which i am still extremely dubious of) but have enough of a hint of them to bring them to mind.

they would look so good with all the pastel outfits i have constructed in my head..... ah pastels.... you have taken over my brain and turned it into a load of candy coloured mush....

7 comments:

  1. I saw these instore yesterday! Its killing me that i can't buy them- if only 1 inch shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree... I need them desperately for spring/summer!

    Btw, the birdcage cards I posted on wishwishwish are available here:
    http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=328538
    Sorry it wasn't clear!
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw them in store, they are huggeee but amazing all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. topshop has some amazing shoes! they would look lovely with a pastel outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally get what you mean, these would look amazing with the dress and coat I posted!

    I think just get them, ankle breaking is always a risk but well worth looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fab! the platform seems high so it shouldn't be too uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List