12 January 2010

perhaps my favourite shoot ever....

Ok maybe that is a slight exaggeration but check out these beautiful pictures from W magazine (which I could NOT find anywhere yesterday...anyone know any retailers that stock it?)




















source here

The 5th one down is my favourite by far. The girls standing on the far right in Dior are beyond gorgeous and my absolute favourites, that image alone is making me reconsider wearing heels with socks (a concept which normally makes me feel dubious to say the least!).

So how much is everyone excited about getting into some new spring threads and dumping the bleak winter behind them? I think I have some sort of problem where I'm always ready for the next season waaaay too early, resulting in lots of weather inappropriate clothes! I want to ditch the big coats and jumpers for delicate layers and fresh colours.... if only I wouldn't freeze to death if I did so.

4 comments:

  1. ASTOUNDING! I love love love the way all the colours work, especially the soft pastels (I am so, so excited for pastels this spring =D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASTOUNDING! I love love love the way all the colours work, especially the soft pastels (I am so, so excited for pastels this spring =D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, is this the latest issue? I might have to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It combines all of the styles so well together and creates a lively effect even with a soft colour scheme. I love the Spring/summer Prada and Miu Miu!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List