8 July 2012

Topshop Trends

I received an email from Topshop the other day about their brand new trend. Yey, I thought, another neon/fringing/festival overpriced trend for me to ignore.

However, one glance at the name of this trend persuaded me to take another look...

Scandi Girl

Yes please! (Any help making me look like a cool Scandinavian is greatly appreciated).

And having a quick glance at the look book, I was right to take a second look.



















I am loving the patterned socks, tough boots and copious knitwear layering. All it needs is a Kanken rucksack and the look would be perfection.

I am unsure how this can be passed off as a summer collection, but hey I'm not complaining. I have decided that investing any money in summer clothes is a total waste unless I'm flying off to sunnier climes.

Shop Scandi Girl here.

What do you think of this collection? Finally a winner from Topshop?

4 comments:

  1. Actually really like this! Love how cosy and snug it all looks, even if it's glorious sun outside!
    Love the blog!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked at these before! Love. Thanks for sharing! :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Scandi Girl too! It's a A/W trend but Topshop release their trends for the next season ridiculously early. Sensationalist is another wonderful one for A/W, so pretty and sparkly! :D

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just looked at Sensationalist, so pretty! Completely bringing out the magpie in me!

      Delete

My Blog List