7 September 2011

Alexa

Gosh I am so fickle. Here I was thinking I had gone off Alexa Chung completely. Due to the curse of over exposure (a phenomenon which has also done no favours to Olivia Palmero and Kate Bosworth, but more on them another time) I was getting a bit sick of the sight of Alexa (nothing personal love!). That is until I spotted this lovely 60s editorial in the new copy of Harper's Bazaar. I. Am. In. Love.







I didn't want to overload your retinas so I only picked a few shots, but the last one is my fave by far.

I am feeling really inspired by 60's style right now. There was another great editorial in Marie Claire last month (Carrie at wishwishwish featured it at the bottom of this post here), and now I want a whole wardrobe full of 60's inspired basics. I am head over heels for the block colour and simple lines, I really do favour simplicity over fuss in my outfits.

xoxo

p.s. finally got my new twitter sorted so follow me here @dreaminboutique for my ramblings throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I love this editorial <3 The last photograph is my absolute favourite! It's so 1960s!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List