15 March 2010

Perfection....

Purple is my favourite colour (I feel about ten years old writing that!) so how could I not love this....



Yes I know this is, like, over a week old... but it is so beautiful! I emailed it to my sister and she was like 'Errrr... it's ok... I showed it to Mum and she was like "what is that?!?!" haha!'. So apparently not everyone appreciates it. And I'm fine with that, probably because I love it an unnatural amount. Of course it helps that Zoe is extremely beautiful and looks so happy in all the photos. This dress deserves unreserved happiness!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This Givenchy dress was my favourite of the evening. I also am a die-hard fan of purple, so was drawn to it too. It looked even more phenomenal on the runway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is so fabulous!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List