23 May 2009

inspiration

I have been reading other people's blogs for about 2 years now, I had such a long list of favourites saved to my laptop but then one day - BAM - it crashed and they were all gone. Ever since then it has taken me a while to find all the blogs I once loved again, and of course I have found new ones.

One such blog is charade




I have particularly liked the dream style series, which gives you hints and pointers of how to go about dressing for who you are and how to emulate your dream style. It is actually really helpful, it has inspired me to get rid of a lot of my clothing clutter. It has loads of hints and tips of how to achieve what you want from life, live on a budget, shop effectively and lots more! Megan, the girl behind the blog, has a really sweet style too.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List